City of Puyallup Parks

We Need Your Help

The City of Puyallup is in the process of updating our Parks, Recreation and Open Space (PROS) Plan.  We are hoping for your help in developing this plan by completing the below survey.
The PROS Plan creates a vision and strategic implementation plan to provide opportunities for citizens to live active and healthy lifestyles, experience vibrant community spaces, connect with nature and identify integral elements of a dynamic community.  The PROS Plan will include the following elements:

  • An inventory of park, trail and open space properties managed by the City of Puyallup
  • An analysis of demographics, population trends, and growth projections
  • An analysis of demand and need for parks, trails, and open space within the Puyallup city limits
  • Identification of projects to be accomplished to meet the identified needs based on projected funding
By clicking on the following link and completing the survey, you will help direct the vision and future of the City of Puyallup Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces:

City of Puyallup Parks

For information on ballfield reservations, call the Puyallup Recreation Center at 253-841-5457.

Resident vs Non-Resident

To qualify for a resident fee, participants must live within the incorporated city limits of Puyallup. A Puyallup mailing address does not necessarily qualify an individual as a Puyallup resident. To check if you are a resident or non-resident, click on Map.

No Smoking

Please remember that there is no smoking or alcohol allowed in any of the City of Puyallup's parks. (Puyallup Municipal Codes 9.20.195 and 9.20.200)


Interested in renting a picnic shelter? Now you can reserve a shelter online. Just click on our  online calendar to see if the shelter you are interested in is available. Click on the calendar option and then select "Facilities" to view the shelter of your choice. If it is available, you can select the time you want and register and pay online. 

Park Usage Agreement

If your rental encompasses the use of a park for your event, you will need to complete and submit a Park Usage Agreement Form